Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thursday Kids...

I have the opportunity to spend a few wonderful hours with 3 special children. Last week {I know I am behind} the theme in the home was Red, White, and Blue. I cut out stars on my Cricut and the children added glitter to them...we made star necklaces..wonder what happed to sweet E's?...and we also made a star garland. These pictures were not taken by me...they were taken by the mom of the sweet children that I get to hang out with! The first two times we hung out...it rained. Last Thursday it was sooo hot we could not even be out to play in the water very long. Hopefully this week...we can go to the park. I have been on the hunt as to what to do with my little friends this week. Please enjoy this website: http://katherinemariephotography.com/blog/ you will not be disappointed!


No comments: