Monday, June 22, 2009

Sunday Afternoons...

I have yet to figure out how to put the pictures I want in the order I want. When we have church at 9:00 am on Sundays, this gives us a great chance to go to the beach in the afternoon for a few hours. We are very lucky to have such a place to go. It is a private beach, it is quiet, and you feel like you are HOURS away from home.


This is part of the path leading down to the beach...each year it changes just a bit depending on the winter we had. This is my mom and I as we were packing up our chairs to head back to the cottage, and then do my grandma's house for dinner. My cheeks and nose are quite PINK in case you can't notice!



Just a look up the dunes. That space where there is no dune grass is where the "OLD" beach path was...until the dune got to steep for some of the older people to walk over. The new path is so much more walking friendly!

Mom...lugging things back to the cottage and car. The guys went ahead to the cottage to get a look at how golf was going for the day...

Oh...how I LOVE Sunday afternoons at the beach...

No comments: