Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Experience

Today I experienced something new. Normally Damon has Tuesdays off...it just so happens that I did not work today. I was able to experience a Tuesday morning with Damon. He jumped out of bed at about 8:00 am, and said that we would be leaving at 8:30 am to go to the library. I told him I was not going, I had an order that I needed to get ready. Of ourse he makes a pouty face and says, "I just want to spend time with you!" You might be wondering why he would be going to the library at 8:30 am?? We show up at the library at about 8:45 and he jumps out of the car...to wait in line. This brought back memories of past "Black Fridays" waiting in line for that ONE item that you could not live without. Just a couple of mins. later other people get out of their car and line up behind him. I am thinking...do people do this everyday? Damon wanted to be the first one up to the movie floor to check out the new releases that came out today. He does this EVERY Tuesday...He loves his movies, and he can rent them for .50 and then take them back the next day. I say go for it...it beats spending all that money at the movie place... Happy movie watching! PS...here is a picture of my new haircut...it needed a good haircut. I simply adore the girl that cuts it!

2 comments:

TM CLAN said...

Cute!! Having a fabulous hair dresser? Priceless.

KENNARDS said...

cute hair. if i'd of had a second at church i wouldn't commented on it. but i always notice your cute hair. you have great hair for that cut! just a little jealous!
celeste