Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bad, Bad Blogger...

I have been a horrible blogger. I have so many other things on my plate that I take the time to check blogs and emails, but not take the time to put my thoughts down. I spent most of the day shopping with my mom and grandma...it was fun! I even got a FREE lunch out of it. I have bottles to finish tonight for orders that need to be delivered...and gifts to wrap. We are having Christmas with Bethany and Zoe in Chicago tomorrow! We are looking forward to that. We had a nasty ice storm this week. I think I will have ice on my car until May...HA HA, not really, but I chip a little bit off each time I get into the car...more later!

2 comments:

TM CLAN said...

Don't be too hard on yourself!! It's a busy time. Have fun with Bethany in Chicago and tell her Merry Christmas from me. And Merry Christmas to you too.

Safe Candles by Scentsy said...

Hope you're having a great Scentsy holiday! Have you seen the new Scentsy safe candles blog?
http://www.safecandlesbyscentsy.blogspot.com