Monday, December 1, 2008

Gathering of the Greens...

We have dear family friends that have some big pine trees on their property. They are wanting to get rid of the ones that provide shade to their garden. They have an amazing garden. They had an wreath making party. It was so much fun!
We used this wreath making machine. The hardest part of this was cutting all the pine so that is was the right size. I have cuts on my hands today!
Kate the dog...seems like I always end up with a dog picture with my sister around!

They had a fire, food, drinks...it was a lovely day. I hope they do this each year. I had been at their house when they were making wreaths, but I had never made one before. I made two...one for myself, and one for my dear friend!


Just anothe crowd shot...and we brought out a keyboard and we did have some Christmas carols



These girls were the best helpers...they really got into the wreath making process.




1 comment:

TM CLAN said...

How amazing! I've never heard of making wreaths from an old pine. But I guess it makes sense. Lovely post.