Saturday, December 6, 2008

Fa La La La La...

It is beginning to look like Christmas here in Northern Indiana. It is snowing outside this morning...looks tooo cold to even think about going outside, but I have to much to do today to be lazy. I am going to Card Club this morning, I have a hostess having a Scentsy Party early this after noon...and if I don't get stared soon on Christmas presents, they will get done in February this year. My SIL in Canada won't get her gift in time this year...UGH! Just wanted to check in...I will post pictures of last months card club ideas and this month's! Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol... no faith in the Canadian mail system? I can't blame you. We did get it in time tho :-)
I hate the mail system here... I ordered a gift for Bert Wed, and it's shipping from only 5 hours away, and i ordered NEXT DAY shipping. I STILL DON'T HAVE IT!!! GRRRRR>...