Friday, January 7, 2011

January 2011

It seems like I can't be consistent in writing on this blog. So many things have changed since the last time that I wrote. Damon had surgery on his foot in two places...he has been off of work since December 2. While being on leave, he resigned from his job and snagged a new job. Go D! I resigned from my job at as Title I kindergarten aide so that I can graduate with my degree in May. I finally passed the dreaded math class...and the teacher that I had this past fall only taught the class in middle of the day. PHM was not willing to work with my schedule. It will all work out in the end...I am still in the training of becoming a tutor for Orton gillinham...takes a lot of time, but I will have more time now since I am not working and going to school. I have been sick for 3 weeks with the crud...I am now diong breathing treatments and other meds...sooner or later I will be better. Well...that is all for now. We had a nice holiday. Not sure if anyone reads this blog anymore...if you do, then leave me a message!

2 comments:

TM CLAN said...

I do. Hope you feel better soon.

Carlene said...

I just started reading blogs again so keep posting so I know what you are doing. love ya