Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day One!

I had forgotten how horrible parking is during the day on the IUSB campus. I left my home an hour before class to make sure that I got a parking space. If the lots are full, then they want to you to park on streets that I have not heard of before...my Women's & Sustainability class is going to be insteresting...the teacher is so full of energy and is really going to make the class enjoyable. My math class is MATH...the teacher is still a sweeb...but I WILL make it through it.

I was down working in the basement today and thought I should go up and check on the snow...I took a break from studying and shoveled...it was really lovely out...I must remember to take pictures so that i can add them to the blog to make it a bit more interesting...ok...back to reading! I have one hour before my Tuesday night TV watching...I like to watch Biggest Loser...it helps me get up in the morning and take a walk on the treadmill! Till Later!

No comments: