Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday...

I always (mostly) look forward to Sundays. One thing I enjoy is that I get to spend the whole day with Damon. I enjoy going to church...when I don't have massive amounts of responsibility that day. Also on Sundays, I get ready for the next week. Most days it is a relaxing day. My body kind of shuts down and says...enough is enough! Just wanted to share some thoughts before I head off to church.
Last Thursday I passed a dumpster that is in our apartment complex several times coming and going from work and school. When D got home, I said to him that I had seen this cabinet in the trash and it looks nice. We went and loaded it into the SUV and took it to my mom's house. They were just coming home from card club and said we got a good find. D and Papa John are going to clean it up and put some shelves in it...it is going to house the massive amount of DVD's that the Hatch's have collected over time. Well, it is time to head to church. Don't be shy...leave a comment, I can see when we get visitor's to our site! I would love to hear from you...I will also work on leaving comments on the blogs that I visit!

2 comments:

TotallyContent said...

Hi Kirsten!! Glad that you found a treasure, you'll have post pictures of the cabinet when it's done. Enjoy your Sunday!! Oh, I love the cinnamon cider bar!(Is that what it's called?) It smells so good. Have a great week!!

Unknown said...

Kirst,
So proud of you for being brave and snagging a real find. Definitely not the Kirst I first met freshman year of college.:)
love ya girl,
JEN