Friday, November 14, 2008

In the Mood...

I am in the mood for the holidays. I normally don't want Christmas things around until after Thanksgiving, but I am going to pull some holiday things this weekend while I am at my grandma's house. She has been our storage unit since we moved into a little apartment after having to move fairly quickly the beginning of the summer. We are not putting up a tree...there is just not room, but I have to put some Christmas things up!

I really like this background...it gets me "in the mood"!

I have recently connected with 2 friends from high school that I have not seen or talked to in many, many years through Facebook. I love making those connections again...it is nice to read about the things that have been apart of our lives since high school! Just a short entry on getting in the mood!

2 comments:

TM CLAN said...

I usually don't like doing anything for Christmas until after Thanksgiving too, but this year I've been picking up gifts here and there and definitely ready to pull out the red fabrics.

This also reminds me one time we were in your garage in Indiana and your mother had a trunk full of gifts. She told me she collected gifts through out the year when she ran into something she knew someone would like. I was amazed and I am not that organized yet, but I literally think about that each year on Christmas Eve when I'm at the store in a race against all the other shoppers.

Kirsten said...

My mom still has that stash of gifts. I had started doing that but we live in such a small place right now that those things are in storage. It is so nice to be back in touch with you after all this time!