Wednesday, August 20, 2008

One Week Down...

Well, school has been back in session for one week. This school year, I am working as a Title 1 aid in kindergarten. I have been assigned at the school where I taught KinderClub for several years. It is so nice going back into a building that I am already familiar with the staff and many of the students. Can I just say...WOW...there are so many little, curious & busy 5 year olds intrusted into our care this school year. It is always a bit rough at the beginning of the year because...face it...they are 5 years old and many have not been in a structured learning environment before. The class that I am in there are 28 children...and the teacher and I barely have time to breathe. Each day we see such an improvement in each thing we do during the day. I would not change what I was doing at this time...it is nice to know where I will be each day...and soon I hope to know what responsibilities I have each day! Hope those of you who have children starting school that it has been a smooth transition. Can't wait for the Oylimpics to be over so that I can get to bed at a decent hour! Happy Wednesday!

No comments: