Sunday, May 25, 2008

Creative Sunday...


It was a busy Sunday at church today...lots of announcements and lots of things to do. When we got home we had nothing that we had to do today. We had a bite to eat and then watched a movie. After the movie we packed the pictures that we had hanging in the home that we live in. Such a sad thing to take down the things that made your house a home. Always an adventure in the Hatch house. While Damon was watching NASCAR on TV this evening, I headed down to the basement and did a craft. I have been wanting to make signs. I made two...one free hand painting the letters {I don't like because the lines aren't straight} and one I did with vinyl letters. Just it out...I think I will make several and put them in my Etsy store. I have to go and buy some ribbon to put through the top...it is almost a finished project. So sad that I won't have the great space I have right now to do crafts...ugh! Here is the picture:

{What do you think?}

3 comments:

Carlene said...

It must be nice to be so talented. I have zero talents in the area of creativity. That is great that you have an etsy shop. Let me know what the name is. Macy has one too. Hers is crafty mistress I believe. She makes little girls stuff. You will have to check it out. Let me know what your new address will be so I can keep in touch

TotallyContent said...

Way cute. I want to try my hand at that sometime. Where do you get your vinyl letters? - Jenny

Anonymous said...

I saw this on your site the other day. the Kirsten's Creations one, and I think it's very cute! You have tons of talent!