Friday, April 4, 2008

SPRING BREAK...

It is Friday...the start of Spring Break for the school coporation that I work in...great for the students and "real" staff...but it leaves me without work days...that equals no money. It will be a week that I can concentrate on my house...maybe get together with some friends for crafts...and just catching up with some school work...getting ready for finals. When we moved into this house in January it was raining...snowy...muddy...YUCK! The other day I was driving along the road and glanced over at the side of the house and noticed about 4 clumps of daffodils...they have popped out and have given a bit of a glimpse of SPRING!! I love spring. It feels like winter has continued to hang on for a very long time. There is to be nice weather this weekend...I am so looking forward to this. My grandma Jo has made it home from Florida...I am looking forward to seeing her. Damon is busy with work...and also busy working on an online course learning all about selling insurance. This has been his nightly activity. He is to the part of test taking...I know he is a bit nervous about this...but he just needs to believe in himself a bit. I know that when he is all said and done with this that he will be very successful in doing this... :) Like my mom says...He could sell anything to anybody! Well...I was just checking in! Hope you all are happy and healthy!

1 comment:

Renee (and Eric) said...

Ahhhh.....HAAA! You found me and now I've found you. What good fun! You are having quite the adventures. You go girl! I could use one of your great big hugs right now. Boy do I miss every beautiful blond hair on your cute head. Hope you find lots and lots more flowers this week.

We've got them all tucked in now and I suppose I ought to tuck in the house too.

Hugs!
Renee