Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Odds and Ends

Just when I think the weather was getting nicer...it was chilly today. Damon and I have been walking at night after dinner, and wish it was just a bit warmer. Tomorrow I am having a "Craft Day" with a friend in my ward. Her and her family have been in the ward over a year now. She has a mini craft store in her basement. I always feel like I just invite myself over...I know she does not mind...but I love just looking at all of her things. I picked about 6 daffodils from my yard...I did not want to pick all the pretties...but I needed some of those pretties in my house. I am hosting a movie night at my house on Friday night for some ladies at church...I will spare you the details of the long story...but I am pleased that it is still going on. Well...I must put food away from dinner...I am sure it is cool enough. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods...

No comments: