Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday...




Hello! Damon and I ventured out early this morning. Last week I had seen the personalized cutter/die cut machine on an infomerical early one morning before I headed out to work. I was automatically hooked. The only thing was...the price. It was $250 PLUS shipping...last night after we got home from Thanksgiving...sure was yummy and wonderful to be with my family, we started looking at some of the ads on the internet. We came across the Wal-Mart add, and behold...the Cricut was going to be on sale TODAY...for a MUCH lower price. SO...we promptly went to bed (9:00 pm) and laid there and laid there. I was like a little girl...I was so excited to maybe have the chance to get this cool new gadget. So...3:15 AM...I woke up and got Damon around, and we were headed to a Wal=Mart who was going to have these Cricut machines. dWe thought we were going to have to wait around until 5:00 AM to purchase...but they let us check out about 4:45...we then headed to Macy's...we had to pick up a Christmas gift...SHHH...I can't tell what we got. Then headed to Bath & Body Works to get some wall flowers...then home so that Damon could sleep a couple of hours before had to head to work. I have already used the machine...It is going to be SOOOO much fun to use! I am going to get a space cleared out for the Christmas tree...that is our project for tonight if my family is not doing anything together. We had a lovely snow yesturday...nothing like snow to put you in the Holiday spirit. We are also thinking of doing the 12 days of Christmas for two single older ladies in our ward. I hope that you all are enjoying your Thanksgiving weekend!


No comments: