Sunday, January 11, 2009

Anxious...

Tomorrow I start back to school (IUSB) and start a new schedule at school. You would think being 34 years old, I would have this dumb school stuff down. YIKES! I know that I have not posted for awhile...just lots been going on. I will try to post again soon about some substance in my life...life just is busy.

I am not doing resolutions this year...but wishes that I have for myself. Over the break, I read, Twenty Wishes, by Debbie Macomber. Easy read...she does a great job of sucking you into the story. Anyway...I should post about the book. Just random things...I am off to work on school/work things. D gets so confused when I talk about school...I really mean work...but I don't think of it as work because I enjoy it so much. Again...random! :)

3 comments:

TotallyContent said...

I LOVE Debbie Macomber! "Twenty Wishes" was a great book and you reminded me that I wanted to write a post about it.

TM CLAN said...

Thanks for the book suggestion. Is it a newly published book? Also, congrats on going back to school. What are you going for?

KENNARDS said...

back to school, eh? i need to get the whole low-down on your schedule. sorry i didn't get a chance to even say hi at church yesterday. hope all is well and hope to visit this month. what a crazy, wintery month, huh!
celeste