Sunday, October 5, 2008

I was TAGGED...

I have been tagged by Maree .

Here are the details:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my 7 random facts:
1. I like to dip my apple slices into the peanut butter jar.
2. I like to iron my sheets when they come out of the dryer {does not happen much anymore...the sheets usually get put back onto the bed really late at night!}
3. I love dryer sheets...I will put my clothes in the dyer in the morning with a dryer sheet to get that yummy smell!
4. My dad is adopted, I am adopted, my sister is adopted, and my husband, Damon is adopted!
5. I have never broken a bone...knock on wood.
6. I can't sleep without two pillows.
7. I am a Martha S. wanna be...I really do try VERY hard!

I am not going to tag anyone...maybe my friend Jenny or Emily will do this!

No comments: