Monday, September 8, 2008

Starting again...

Tomorrow morning starts my path to a healthier life style. I will be up at 4:45. Anyone want to come along? ahh...those early morning again. I will have to say that I felt so much better doing the bootcamp...and I have kind of missed the grueling, sweaty, sandy workouts. Tomorrow night I am having a Scentsy party at my mom's...if you are in the area and want to stop by...please do. It is going to be very informal. It was a rough day at school today. There needs to be one person who is in charge of telling people what to do...just 7. I felt really attacked. Oh well..tomorrow is a new day! Well...I must get things ready for tomorrow. It will be an early morning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

4:45?? AM??? Dear heaven above. lol, you are dedicated. I'd rather stay up until 4:45am than get up to exercise that early. The most exercise I get at that time of day is to haul my pregnant butt out of bed to go pee or grab a snack! My hat is off to you!

Unknown said...

great job at getting going on the fitness again. I have lost 5#s so far this week. i need to lose weight so I can get off my medicine. I leave the house at4:30am for my 4 mile walk. My peace and quiet without the kids bugging me.