Saturday, July 19, 2008

It is official...

Damon is the BIGGEST LOSER!!!!!!!!! Damon won the biggest contest within the group of people that we have been working out with...I lost the most inches in the group. The Hatch Family did their best to represent! I will continue the next 2 weeks...Damon will be having surgery next week so he will not be able to do it. Once we are back from the great northwest, we will be starting another biggest loser program...We will just miss one day of that! Just keeping all my loyal fans updated! {I really don't think many people read this...I don't get alot of comments!}

4 comments:

TotallyContent said...

I'm a loyal reader!!! Congrats on doing so well! What a wonderful accomplishment and when you see the weight come off it's such a motivation to keep going. Have I told you how proud I am of you!! =)

Kirsten said...

YOU TWO ROCK!! I cannot tell you how proud I am of the work you are doing. You are inspiring me to regroup and try to get fit and healthy again!

Anonymous said...

I am a loyal reader as well and I am sooooo proud of both of you. I love your craft pics and info as well. Keep up the GREAT work!
Love Crissy

Anonymous said...

I ALWAYS KNEW you were a Big Loser!!! :) in the best way....I am SOOO proud of you...both of you!!!

love
b