Saturday, June 30, 2007

New Farmer's Market...



built one piece at a time...
This is a new farmer's market in a nearby town. I was more amazed at the construction of the building. This market is all indoors with a few stands on the outside. Inside you could find fruits & veggies and also all different kinds of little gift things. It was really fun to spend some time here this morning.

We have several things planned this weekend. It is my birthday tomorrow, July 1st...so we will be spending time with family. Also some relaxing activities...hope you all are good. I will be posting pictures of our other weekend activities!

1 comment:

Paris Lover said...

I saw that you came across my blog. I'm curious, what are your husband's parent's and grandparent's names? That would be the only way I could figure out if there is a connection. There are so many Hatches. It is nice to meet you! Have a happy birthday tomorrow!