Saturday, March 24, 2007

This is who we are...







Good Afternoon,

I would like to take some time to introduce our small family. We are Damon and Kirsten Hatch. We have been married for two years, and sealed for one. We were sealed in the Navuoo Temple.


Damon~

34 years old, he has just gotten a promotion at work. He is now an Assistant Manager at Rent-A Center. He is so good at what he does. His goal is to move up and someday have a store of his own. He is from Vancuuver, Washington. Damon has 3 adorable girls from a previous marriage. We do not get to see them, or talk to them...this is a sore spot in our lives.


Kirsten~

32 years old. I have gone back to school to finish up my degree in Elementary Education. This has been a VERY long process. On the days that I don't go to school, I work as a substitue teacher in the school corporation that I worked in before I went back to school. I am trying very hard to be a better homemaker and a better wife to my husband.


We live in Indiana...there are times when we would love to live somewhere else...but then we would have to deal with the questions from my family as to why...it is a long story. Not one that I want to get into here.

1 comment:

KENNARDS said...

cute blog kirsten! you've done a great job with it and it's fun getting to know you better through your postings!
celeste